“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
How does an echo start?
With a tiny sound. One that in and of itself, might not even be noticeable. But shortly thereafter that soft sound, comes it’s echo. Still maybe nothing to turn heads. Yet, this echo builds upon its previous. And again. And then again. Before we know it, it’s impossible to ignore.
It’s called the “changing of the echos”, and it starts with a single tiny noise. Will we start one today?
30 Seconds Each
Easy Shuttle Runs
Walking Spidermans Video
Moderate Shuttle Runs
Walking Samson Stretch Video
Faster Shuttle Runs
Inchworm to Push-up Video
Pigeon Pose: 1 Minute Each Side
On the 0: 1 Mile Run(16000m)
On the 10: 100/70 Calorie Row
On the 20: 100/70 Calorie Assault Bike
30 Minute Cap
DESCRIPTION & STIMULUS
- Working through interval work with three different monostructural movements
- After completing the 1 mile run, you will rest with whatever time remains until the 10 minute mark before completing the row
- Follow the same format for the row into the Assault Bike
- We definitely want some rest built it so we can maintain intensity for the next movement
- To do so, let’s either reduce the distance/calories or set a time cap of 9 minutes for each movement
- There is a 30 minute total time cap for the workout, which means you’ll have 10 minutes to complete the final station